Peter is sitting at his workplace in Pawtucket Brewery...
- Angela: Griffin! Get to work, I want all of these documents completed by tomorrow, you hear me?
- Peter: Hm, you know Angela, you look very pretty today.
- Angela: You still have to complete those documents, Griffin.
Angela leaved the room...
- Peter: Who does she think she is bossing people around like that? I'm not bringing her back until Level 22! I'll show her... Where is that guy from the other game?
- Homer: You mean me?
- Peter: Yeah, you. Do you think you can blow up this town too?
- Homer: Meh, sure. Just as long as I don't have to clean up this town like I did with Springfield. It took ages, but luckily Lisa was there to help me!
- Peter: I have Meg... I am now having second thoughts about this...
- Homer: Too late, the town is going to explode in about 5 seconds!
- Peter: Right, will anyone be hurt? I don't want to get in any trouble again like I did for blowing up that Children's Hospital.
- Homer: Don't worry, it's a game, no-one gets hurt!
The explosion occurs and a wideshot shows the buildings of the town disperse outwards along with the characters, much alike the introduction to The Simpsons: Tapped Out.
Below are the two main types of currency used in Family Guy: Tapped Out.
- Cash - It is the most common curreny in the game, and can be collected in a wide variety of ways.
- Clams - They can either be bought or collected, and the player will receive either one or two clams upon leveling up, depending on the level. They are the games premium currency.